Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Trailer tent ready to go...

Last night we opened up the trailer tent, redistributed some of the weight, and packed the front box. We also put the top box onto the car so that is all ready to go. I am a littel concerned about the Jockey wheel - it seems to sit at a 30 degree angle to upright.... well I don't need it for towing do I !!!!

Today, Julie has sorted a lot of the other bits and pieces out. We need to sort clothes out, decide on a menu for the weeks so we can go and do a holiday shop and then we are nearly there.

Need to spend a little time this evening sorting out the plants in my greenhouse before we go away and looking through some of the many leaflets, websites, etc. we have got before we go to decide what we are going to do when we get there.

I just need to get shot of this blithering cold !!!

Roll on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment